Busy Moms Need to Homemade Baby Food
Many moms are proud of their everyday work. they say I’m superwoman because I have a full-time job, I am a full-time mom and wife, I am banker, I am a lawyer, I am a freelance, a beginning cake decorator, and somehow I manage to cook every day for my family and make homemade baby food too! truthfully I will say first it is not simple work. Every mother wakes up early in the morning and they do their everyday work.
I believe every mom makes homemade baby food for younger babies you are also a busy person. You may think that making homemade baby food isn’t for you because you are always busy with another work. Truthfully we say
baby food maker that it is more simple than you think, especially when you make big batches at one time. It’s your time is just save.
How Can make Easily Baby Food
Anyway now I will be talking about how you make easily baby food.
Firstly you will buy 5 fruits and 5 veggies, and 1-2 types of meat (optional) From the market. Buy them!
Plan to cooking foods on your least busy day. For me, it’s Sunday.
Now On the day, you plan to make food for your baby, take out everything you bought and cook it (some fruits do not require cooking). Baking is the best system for babies’ food because it is the best method for protecting nutrients and healthy. As you like you can bake different foods at one moment (i.e. apples, sweet potatoes, squash, pears, etc.) You can also be steaming other foods like broccoli. Now you are a one-time rest.you are waiting when food is allowed to cool.
Cook is Finished
At this moment the food is cook finishing, allow it to cool. Whip out your baby food maker and puree each food separately, also clean up the food maker.
The food Pour purees in ice cube trays, strongly wrap in plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
Once the time is frozen, pop out food cubes and transfer to freezer bags (you can also vacuum seal). Label each food type and date. Cubes should be used within 8-10 weeks.
Matching Some Tasting Food
That’s it! get a good job. You’re all done for at LEAST 2 months. You can even mix some tasty food.you are also matching the food cubes to make tasty combinations such as
- Green beans and mashed potatoes
- Apples and orange
- Cranberries and Apple
- Chicken and Apples
- Mango and cucumber
- Potatoes, Broccoli, and Chicken
- Chicken & Broccoli
Importance of homemade baby food
I have a hard time when I feeding my child. because he does not eat food.so he lost my valuable time. but l had an idea if I lost extra time for cooking food I remove this problem solved. every day I will be making new recipes for my younger child.
Homemade baby food recipes
Here I am sharing some easy homemade baby food recipes.
- Making Banana Oatmeal Breakfast for your babies. at lest running 8+ months
- Makes serving ¼ cup oats
- Making ¾ cup formula, breast milk for your lovely babies. over a 1 year running whole milk.
- 1 whole banana
- Combine oats and ½ cup milk, bring to a boil, let cool minimum 5 min,
- Stirring occasionally. Mash banana and rest of the milk and add to the milk.
- Chicken and Broccoli .running 10+ months.daily Makes about 4-6 servings
- You can put in the blender, food processor or freeze for about a month
- 1 can chicken broth boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- A bag frozen broccoli florets
- Infant rice cereal
- Cook chicken and broccoli in chicken with a clean broth for about an hour. After Add fresh cream
of chicken soup. Add rice cereal to desired consistency and serve for babies.
- Turkey Dinner .running10+ months.Makes about 2 servings
- ½ cup white uncooked rice
- ½ teaspoon butter
- 1 diced carrot
- 2 ounces cooked ground turkey
- ¼ cup peas
- 11/2 cups water
- Heat water and butter on medium heat. Add rice, turkey, peas, and carrots to hot water. Simmer covered for 20 minutes Cool and serve your babies.
- Cinnamon and sugar covered banana.running10+ months.daily serving minimum 1.Cinnamon and sugar Slice up a banana. and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top of each banana.
- Only sprinkle you don’t want to fill the child up with sugar, especially in the morning.
If you are having any problem feeding your child, try these recipes they taste. this recipe is very healthy for babies.i to think babies will feel good giving these nutritious foods.
You get the idea. A lot of mothers believe they do not make homemade baby food. some Moms are working outside the home. they also are discouraged to make homemade baby food. This content only for them.